BULL-BOND® Professional™ Waterproofing Systems are liquid applied waterproof membranes & coatings that perform as complete waterproofing solutions to protect, waterproof and rehabilitate residential, commercial and institutional properties in tropical climates. BULL-BOND® Professional™ Waterproofing Systems are designed to withstand and endure for decades all the rigors and extreme climatic conditions associated with tropical zones like: hurricanes, typhoons, torrential rains, extreme UV irradiation, extreme humidity, fungi and algae growth.
BULL-BOND® Professional™ Waterproofing Systems for roofs and walls are easy to apply, environmentally friendly, non toxic and with very low VOC. BULL-BOND ® Professional™ Cool Roof systems and Wall finishes promote energy savings and provide a sustainable and lasting waterproofing system.
BULL-BOND® Professional™ Waterproofing Systems are sold to certified and licensed applicators for professional installations in select tropical markets. The Company’s goal is to warrant and assure the waterproofing system materials performance and durability along with a quality and thorough installation by our trained applicator teams.
Tropicalized Cool Roof Waterproofing Systems
The ARS System is a hybrid composed of a 100% acrylic basecoat and a high-solids silicone top coat.
ARS System has the combined benefits of acrylic and silicones and produces a totally hydrophobic membrane,with a high-gloss finish and characteristically inert to bacteria, fungi and algae.
15 and 20 Year Limited Warranty
The PRS System is a hybrid composed of a polyurethane basecoat and a high-solids silicone top coat.
PRS System has the combined benefits of polyurethane and silicones and produces a totally hydrophobic membrane,with a high-gloss finish and characteristically inert to bacteria, fungi and algae.
10 Year Limited Warranty
TYPICAL SYSTEM BREAKDOWN:
• These systems will offer cooling energy savings of up to 30%.
• The systems will only require topcoat maintenance and re-coats at the end of each warranty period over the entire life of the building; sustainable and eco-friendly.
• Provides an excellent hydrophobic water barrier, seamless and fully bonded to the substrate.
• Crack bridging ability
• Ponded water resistance
• Hurricane and typhoon resistant
• Lifetime material durability; silicone systems do not degrade. Silicone topcoats have zero mildew, fungi and algae development.
• Specialized acrylic topcoats have hydrophobic and self cleaning properties.
• Solventless, low VOC and non toxic